What does it mean to have a subscription?
That means that every month, 3 months, 6 months or year you will send me a payment to have access to 4 lessons from the "Member's Area" per month for the time period of the subscription. You set up the subscription through your paypal account so if you don't have one, you will have to open one to become a member. Click here to start a subscription through paypal.
When does the subscription end?
The one year and 6 month subscriptions end when that time period is over. They do not automatically renew. The 1 month and 3 month subscriptions are reoccurring. Your membership will continue until you cancel it manually. (canceling is very easy..........the directions are below)
Now that I have a subscription........how do I get my lessons?
As a paid Neffmusic member you are entitled to download any 4 lessons a month as part of your membership.
To get your lessons every month:
1. Log into the site if you are not already logged in (the username and password boxes are on the right of the home page)
2. Click on the "Monthly Lessons" tab under the "Member's Area" on the right hand side of the site.
3. Browse the lessons and select the lessons you want to download this month. Once you select a lesson, you cannot deselect it so make sure it is the one you want.
4. Once you choose a lesson it appears in a download box at the top of the page. Click on the lesson and follow the directions to download it to your computer.
5. The "Monthly Lessons" page keeps track of what you have ordered during the current month. On the first of the next month it resets so you can order 4 more lessons. (The download page is usually unavailable on the 1st of the month so that it can be reset)
6. If you would like more lessons than 4 just go to the Neffmusic store and you can purchase them there.
How do I cancel my membership?
Canceling your membership is easy. Just go to your paypal account and find the last payment you made to Neffmusic.com. Click on the details button. You should see a subscription number near the top. Click on this number and it will bring you to the details of your subscription. There will be a button on this page to cancel your membership. Canceling your membership early does not entitle you to a refund, it just stops the subscription from being renewed. (I highly suggest canceling your membership using the directions above through paypal. There is a way to cancel it through the neffmusic site but I have had instances where paypal did not receive the cancellation instruction and the subscription continuerd through paypal. It is better to cancel right at the source (Paypal)
I tried to subscribe but it won't take my email address? It says it is already registered on the site. How do I subscribe?
This is happening becasue you have already registered on the site in the past. Prabably when you purchased a product from the Neffmusic store or if you have had a subscription in the past. To subscribe in this case:
1. Log in on the home page with your username and password.
2. Click on "My Account" in the right hand column under the "Member's Area".
3. On your profile page click on "Subscription" and you can subscribe there.
I was really busy last month and forgot to order my lessons. Can I still get them?
No. Think of your membership as similar to a gym membership. You may pay for a gym membership but then you have to make sure you go and use the facilities. The same goes for here. If you pay your monthly membership you can come and download 4 lessons of your choosing every month at a great price. It is your responsibility to make sure you get the lessons when they are available.
Do I need anything to be able to play or watch the lessons?
All of the lessons are either in audio format(mp3) or Video format(.mov). To play the mp3's you will need any standard mp3 player like itunes or Windows Media Player (There are many others out there.) To play the videos you will nedd Apple's Quicktime. It is a free program that you can download. ( I do not reccommend other players like Windows Media Player for .mov files. A number of people have had problems with WMP. You are better off with Quicktime.
Once I have the lessons do they expire or self destruct after a period of time?
No, once you download the lessons they are yours to keep. It is your responsibility to make sure you have backups of them in case your computer crashes or some other catatrophy occurs.
I use to be a member and want to resubscribe but it won't let me. How do i resubscribe?
Resubscribing is easy. Just log in on the home page with your username and password. Then click on "My Account" in the right hand column. Click on "Subscriptions" and it will give you an option to resubscribe.......Easy!
I forgot my password and am having trouble setting a new one on the site. What should I do?
If you forgot your password just email me and I can reset it. I don't have access to your original password but if you email me and tell me what you would like the password to be I can reset it. Once you get in you can always change it to another password if you want.
Once I download the lessons I want what do I do?
This is the easiest answer of all yet the hardest to implement...........Practice! Good Luck and have fun!